Country Parks Offices Closed
The Country Parks Office and Black Park Visitor Centre will be closed due to refurbishment work, from Monday 28 November to approximately Friday 23 December. Please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01753 511060. Parking Permits can be purchased online. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. The Country Parks Team.
Woodland, heathland and miles of tracks including great family facilities.
Closing times vary depending on the seasons:
30 October 2016 to 10 February 2017 closes at 5pm
- Over 10 miles of well surfaced trackways suitable for buggies and wheelchairs.
- Free parking for disabled badge holders and accessible toilets.
- A mobility buggy is available free of charge (prior booking is required).
- Fully accessible toilets including baby changing facilities are available at Café San Remo and at the kiosk.
- Visitor information point is located by the lake, near Café San Remo.
- Hot and cold food available at Café San Remo and Kiosk.
Pay and display parking charges cover the whole day, and allow you to enjoy the park from opening to closing time. Please note: Our machines only accept coint and do not give change.
Cars: £3.50 during weekends, Bank holidays and August
Cars: £2.50 all other times
Blue badge holders: Free
- Find out about things to do in Black Park
- Book Country Parks Events
- View our Country Parks Events Diary
- Read our What's on guide for 2016
Office contact number: 01753 511060
Office email: email@example.com